This is a mini-view of TypeR, which can type, but with little UI. You can expand to the full version here.
Have you ever wanted to type in character sets other than English? I know I have! That's why I created TypeINT.com, the main feature of which will be the TypeR program. TypeR is a program to type in character sets other than English. Read more…
- TypeR (stable) (for all)
- Type in character sets other than standard English
- Convert and calculate dates on the Hebrew calendar
- critical.js (beta) (for web developers)
- TimeSince (alpha) (for all)
- How long has it been since ny point in time since the beginning of 1970? Use this handy tool to find out!